Northampton, MA, Family, Criminal, Real Estate Law, Wills and Trusts
Legal solutions that benefit you the most
At the law firm of Zurn, Sharp & Heyman, LLP, we know that just as every person is unique, so are their legal problems. And while we have helped hundreds of individuals, families and businesses in Northampton, Amherst, Greenfield and Springfield and throughout western Massachusetts, we look at each case with an eye to developing options that work and that make you feel comfortable. It is a successful approach and one reason most of our business comes from returning clients or through referrals from clients or other lawyers.
Legal services for today and tomorrow
Life is full of legal matters — from issues regarding employment contracts to real estate closings to drafting a will. As experienced attorneys, we strive to learn about you and what your long-term goals may be, allowing us to help you as you transition through life and as your needs change. And when you are thrown a curve ball, we can help with matters from personal injury to speeding tickets. We provide an array of legal services including:
- Family law — divorce, property division, child custody, child support, alimony, prenuptial agreements, paternity, grandparent visitation, domestic violence and mediation
- Criminal law — DUI, traffic violations, drug offenses, assault, theft and fraud
- Employment law — wrongful termination, breach of contract, discrimination, sexual harrasment and hostile work environment
- Real estate law — residential transactions on behalf of individuals and small businesses
- Wills, trusts and estates — will and trust creation, probate of estates, probate and will contests
- Personal injury — motor vehicle accidents and slip-and-fall accidents
When we handle your legal matters, we evaluate your case and explain your options. We are mindful of your concerns, your preferences and your budget. Our lawyers employ multiple methods of resolution including negotiation and mediation. If it is necessary to take your case to court, we are experienced and skilled litigators who fight vigorously to protect your rights.
Contact our Northampton attorneys
We have provided practical, personalized counsel and representation across a range of legal matters to individuals and businesses in Hampshire, Franklin, Hampden and Berkshire Counties since 1977. For more information or to schedule a consultation, please contact us online or call us at 413.586.0264. We offer after-hours appointments.